If you do not agree with any of the above, please discontinue your use of this Site.
2. Your personal information may be supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of this Site at the following points:
(a) when you browse, use, participate in any activity or service on this Site or post any notice on this Site; and
(b) when you respond to other online surveys, polls, contests, lucky draws, promotions and purchases.
3. Frasers Hospitality respects the privacy of your personal information. Any personal information supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of this Site will be used for the following purposes only:
(a) completing transactions with you or on your behalf;
(b) delivering products or services to you;
(c) updating and enhancing our records and advising you of other products or services which may be of interest to you; and
(d) improving the design and the marketing of our range of products and services for your use.
Generally, the personal information we collect will include, without limitation, your name, computer and connection information such as IP address and standard web log information, address, delivery address, phone number and other contact details (email address, fax, etc), merchandise information (purchase, orders, etc), method of payment (credit card, cheque or cash) and financial information such as credit card numbers, expiry dates and authorization codes or bank account numbers.
4. We will not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected. In addition, we will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent, except that we may rent or sell your personal information to third parties as part of the sale of our entire assets or the sale of our business as a going concern.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to our professional advisers, including without limitation our legal advisers, accountants and auditors, for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or as otherwise authorised or required by law. Further, we may disclose your personal information as is necessary to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement or privacy infringements. We also reserve the right to disclose the information to the relevant authorities when required by law to protect our rights.
5. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold about you, and we will store your personal information on secure servers. However, you agree that such precautions do not guarantee that use of this Site is invulnerable to all security breaches, nor do we make any warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of this Site is protected from all viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other vulnerabilities.
6. Frasers Hospitality cannot distinguish the age of persons who access this Site. Hence, if you are under 13 years old, please obtain consent from your parent or guardian before you access this Site or submit any personal information to us.
If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you have reason to believe your child or ward has provided Frasers Hospitality with their personal information without your prior consent, please contact us to ask for the personal information to be deleted from our databases and for the minor to be unsubscribed from our promotional contact lists.
7. If you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by registering at the Site, emailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may provide you with service related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide a high level of customer service to you.
If you elect to participate in any promotions, surveys, questionnaires, seminars or other events during your visit to this Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting your personally identifiable information with respect to such events, you consent to disclosure of your personally identifiable information to such third parties.