Capri by Fraser Best Rate Guarantee
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Best Rate Guarantee by Frasers Hospitality:
1. This Best Rate Guarantee is applicable only to reservations made for any of the Frasers serviced apartments and confirmed online via www.frasershospitality.com.
2. All Claim forms must be duly completed with the mandatory information as stipulated. Only Claim forms submitted via claim form and within 24 hours of online booking confirmation shall be considered.
3. For the purpose of the Guarantee, the Competing Rate shall be for the same property, same location, same room category, same reservation dates and same number of guests.
4. For the purpose of the Guarantee, both the online rates (confirmed reservation rate and the Competing Rate) must either be inclusive or exclusive of all tax or service charges.
5. The Competing Rate must remain valid and the accommodation available for reservation on the Competing Rate’s website during the time the Claim is processed.
6. The Management of Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject the Claim if the difference between the Competing Rate and the confirmed reservation rate is 3% or less; or if it is believed that the differences in the online rates are caused by foreign exchange fluctuations.
7. The Management of Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd reserves the right to verify and approve all claims at their discretion. The company’s decision is final.
8. The Management of Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd reserves the right to review and amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
9. All cancellations or amendments on www.frasershospitality.com are subject to the prevailing Booking Terms and Conditions and Rates Policies
10. Fraser World points shall be awarded in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for Fraser World based on the actual paid rates.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
- Unpublished or contracted/negotiated rates (for e.g., corporate negotiated rates, group rates, meeting package rates);
- Rates or Offers made to members (regardless of forms and means) through email marketing, membership programs or marketing channels and affiliates;
- Package rates or bundled rates that include meals, transport, airfare etc.;
- Rates offered by opaque providers (for e.g., Hotwire, Priceline) that do not provide the name or location of the accommodation until after a reservation has been made; and
- Rates offered at the last minute via late check-in portals or websites.